Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 31% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,500 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,425 in Loja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 1,000 L$ (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €35 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php500 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €12 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €7 (40 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨8 (41 minutes ago)