Cost of living in Logroño, Spain compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.165 USD / EUR
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Logroño (Spain) is 18% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,600 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,939 (€2,521) in Logroño.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €380 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)