Cost of living in Łódź, Poland compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24269 USD / PLN
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Łódź (Poland) is 47% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $1,322 (5,446 zł) in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campinas costs R$ 3.99 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Franca costs R$ 30,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Sheffield costs £1,109 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €4.00 (16 minutes ago)