Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! Lobito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lobito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00467 USD / AOA *
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 16% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,943 (845,259 Kz) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,400 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vigo costs €10 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Des Moines, Iowa costs $813 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sarajevo costs 35KM (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 65,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bratislava costs €499 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)