Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00606 USD / AOA
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 70% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,245 (700,684 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Preston costs £149 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kahramanmaraş costs 5.10TL (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)