Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00606 USD / AOA
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 71% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $6,425 (1,060,665 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,745 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$335 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (42 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (about 1 hour ago)