Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.153 USD / EUR
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 9% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,700 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $3,353 (€2,908) in Limassol.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Schaffhausen costs CHF 1.64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saint Peter Port costs £1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,075 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (about 3 hours ago)