Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,793 prices entered by 230 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30642 USD / PEN
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 21% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,400 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,679 (S/. 8,742) in Lima.
Recent Prices Added
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Washington D.C. costs $1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mon Repos costs 3.97 TT$ (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amsterdam costs €0.10 (about 1 hour ago)