Cost of living in Lianyungang, China compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15511 USD / CNY
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lianyungang (China) is 33% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,600 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,397 (元15,455) in Lianyungang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 1 hour ago)