Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 513 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 11% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,000 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,664 in Lexington, Kentucky.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Portland, Oregon costs $203 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Buenos Aires costs ARS $65 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 900,000 Ariary (44 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)