Cost of living comparison between Le Havre, France and Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.088 USD / EUR
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is about the same as in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,763 (€3,458) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$32,921 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €8 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €30 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 200 MT (40 minutes ago)