Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.175 USD / EUR
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 10% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,859 (€3,283) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,500 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Kuala Lumpur costs RM7 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 300 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨1,300 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pyongyang costs 5,575 ₩ (23 minutes ago)