Cost of living in Lawrence, Kansas, United States compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lawrence, Kansas (United States) is 6% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,300 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $3,090 in Lawrence, Kansas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Southampton costs £1.34 (12 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Chandigarh costs ₨2,995 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Andong costs ₩12,560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vijayawada costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)