Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2017.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is 28% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,900 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,078 in Latacunga.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Juan costs $100 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Varna costs 16 лв (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Koh Tao costs 10,000 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,500 (42 minutes ago)