Cost of living in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,055 prices entered by 153 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Vegas, Nevada (United States) is 6% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,308 in Las Vegas, Nevada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.29 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tbilisi costs 22,000 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tallinn costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 2 hours ago)