Cost of living in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,289 prices entered by 280 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Vegas, Nevada (United States) is 8% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,797 in Las Vegas, Nevada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,500 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 700 ﷼ (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 350,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manila costs Php750 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Exeter costs £399 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kano costs 500 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wonju costs ₩5,000 (about 1 hour ago)