Cost of living in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,418 prices entered by 256 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Vegas, Nevada (United States) is 10% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,747 in Las Vegas, Nevada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,400 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $30,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Wellington costs NZ$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)