Cost of living in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,454 prices entered by 262 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Vegas, Nevada (United States) is 8% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,796 in Las Vegas, Nevada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,500 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $879 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元200 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)