Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02020 USD / DOP
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 45% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,200 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $1,763 (RD$ 87,251) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)