Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02123 USD / DOP
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 41% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $1,472 (RD$ 69,312) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,935 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 198 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Alexandria costs E£ 175 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Trento costs €35 (43 minutes ago)