Cost of living in Lampang, Thailand compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02915 USD / THB
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lampang (Thailand) is 22% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,425 (83,189 ฿) in Lampang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $981 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,200 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)