Cost of living comparison between Lahore, Pakistan and Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,020 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00954 USD / PKR *
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lahore (Pakistan) is 57% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $1,069 (₨112,026) in Lahore.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)