Cost of living in Laguna Niguel, California, United States compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Laguna Niguel, California (United States) is 44% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,340 in Laguna Niguel, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,700 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,300 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Khabarovsk costs руб 2,200 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €80 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Corfu costs €50,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Poza Rica de Hidalgo costs Mex$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)