Cost of living in Laguna Niguel, California, United States compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2017.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Laguna Niguel, California (United States) is 40% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,906 in Laguna Niguel, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,500 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $14 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$51 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $534 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 152,475 (about 2 hours ago)