Cost of living in Laghouat, Algeria compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00878 USD / DZD
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Laghouat (Algeria) is 41% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,100 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $1,839 (209,616 Dinar) in Laghouat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 5,000 Kyat (3 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (about 1 hour ago)