Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31850 USD / PGK
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is about the same as in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,107 (9,753 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $68 (1 minute ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Seoul costs ₩3,560 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,548 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 2 hours ago)