Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00151 USD / CLP
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 14% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $3,207 (CH$2,123,648) in La Serena.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)