Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00160 USD / CLP
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 11% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $3,322 (CH$2,075,969) in La Serena.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$706 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $90 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Juan costs $713 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 70₴ (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)