Cost of living in La Serena, Chile vs Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00149 USD / CLP
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 25% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,400 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,562 (CH$1,724,317) in La Serena.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Billings, Montana costs $25 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Port of Spain costs 500 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Gaya costs ₨84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Baotou costs 38元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (about 2 hours ago)