Cost of living in La Paz, Mexico compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05353 USD / MXN
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Mexico) is 44% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,300 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $1,864 (Mex$ 34,813) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$300 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,500 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $11 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dalian costs 元25 (about 1 hour ago)