Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14578 USD / BOB
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 36% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,200 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,046 ($b14,032) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Denver, Colorado costs $13 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 210 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €900 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)