Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 527 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14577 USD / BOB
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 35% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,100 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,026 ($b13,896) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stockholm costs 237,400 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)