Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14468 USD / BOB
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 36% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,300 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,107 ($b14,561) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sevastopol costs 25₴ (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bari costs €35 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 32 lei (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Brussels costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)