Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04239 USD / HNL
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 35% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $1,625 (L 38,324) in La Ceiba.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.27 (about 1 hour ago)