Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00902 USD / JPY
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 18% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,025 (¥446,275) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,400 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Medina costs ﷼ 10 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Banja Luka costs 800KM (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,200 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €39 (34 minutes ago)