Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00881 USD / JPY
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 20% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,072 (¥462,424) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,400 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $175 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (41 minutes ago)