Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00886 USD / JPY
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 18% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,416 (¥498,445) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨200 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 18,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨457 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $200 (about 2 hours ago)