Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00891 USD / JPY
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 21% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,749 (¥420,629) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,100 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.25 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vaasa costs €32,313 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €900 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Gold Coast costs AU$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)