Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00910 USD / JPY
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 18% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,901 (¥428,601) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,300 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Branco costs R$ 25 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 26 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Winnipeg costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amman costs Dinar 0.100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (about 2 hours ago)