Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 764 prices entered by 161 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.280 USD / KWD
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 25% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,696 (Dinar 1,432) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)