Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 782 prices entered by 162 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.292 USD / KWD
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 31% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,079 (Dinar 1,239) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 5,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Eindhoven costs €8 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Juan costs $2,678,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lagos costs 3,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)