Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 709 prices entered by 150 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.278 USD / KWD
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 26% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,158 (Dinar 963) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oujda costs 150 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limoges costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)