Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 723 prices entered by 202 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.283 USD / KWD
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 21% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,354 (Dinar 1,326) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,600 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 200TL (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Limassol costs €300 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)