Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00944 USD / JPY
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 13% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,969 (¥420,593) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,500 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 4 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$860 (about 4 hours ago)