Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! Kuito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kuito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00471 USD / AOA *
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 16% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,831 (813,170 Kz) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,300 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $39 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,300 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$80 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨25,000 (about 2 hours ago)