Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22420 USD / MYR
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 41% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $1,473 (RM6,569) in Kuching.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)