Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11889 USD / NOK
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 43% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,468 (kr 37,585) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 1,000,000 Ariary (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 3 hours ago)