Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12780 USD / HKD
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 62% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,015 (HK$39,240) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,100 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sylhet costs Taka 92 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,200 Dinar (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bareilly costs ₨350 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lexington, Kentucky costs $539 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)