Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12741 USD / HKD
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 57% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,169 (HK$40,572) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,300 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)