Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso vs Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00171 USD / XOF
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 24% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,200 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,422 (1,416,932 Franc) in Koudougou.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 10,000 Shilling (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €69 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 10,000 Shilling (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 100,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tallinn costs €460 (about 4 hours ago)