Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25576 USD / MYR
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 29% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,200 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,267 (RM8,864) in Kota Kinabalu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$860 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,200 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $925 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)