Cost of living comparison between Koszalin, Poland and Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.25157 USD / PLN
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 16% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,090 (8,307 zł) in Koszalin.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Vilnius costs €13 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 2 hours ago)