Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! Kokand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kokand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00031 USD / UZS *
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 46% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,021 (6,536,930 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €9 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $600 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campinas costs R$ 3.99 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Franca costs R$ 30,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Sheffield costs £1,109 (16 minutes ago)