Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! Kokand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kokand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00026 USD / UZS *
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 48% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $1,289 (4,898,497 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩1,497 (15 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Johor Bahru costs RM1,299 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $50,000 (38 minutes ago)