Cost of living comparison between Kitale, Kenya and Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00988 USD / KES
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitale (Kenya) is 5% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $3,544 (Shilling358,831) in Kitale.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hyderabad costs ₨65 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,969 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (about 2 hours ago)