Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 343 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05569 USD / SDG *
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 79% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,100 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $640 (11,492 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 320 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.44 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 226 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chiang Mai costs 19,700 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €42 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)