Cost of living comparison between Kermanshah, Iran and Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00003 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 58% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $1,586 (﷼ 50,245,382) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Helsinki costs €0.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cordova costs €5.75 (about 1 hour ago)