Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00900 USD / JPY
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 9% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,693 (¥410,214) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,400 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €140 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aberystwyth costs £50 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €24 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo André costs R$ 1.99 (44 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)