Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04244 USD / CZK
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 29% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,661 (62,707 Kč) in Karlovy Vary.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥120,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 102 Ft (42 minutes ago)