Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00084 USD / IQD
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is 19% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,823 (4,526,721 Dinar) in Karbala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,200 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)