Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00085 USD / IQD
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is 5% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $3,567 (4,212,445 Dinar) in Karbala.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Recife costs R$ 10 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 9 Дин. (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $3.00 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Giza costs E£ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (about 1 hour ago)