Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01441 USD / KGS
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 19% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,555 (246,788 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chittagong costs Taka 600 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rotterdam costs €10 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨199 (about 1 hour ago)