Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03240 USD / TWD
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 29% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,200 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,272 (70,121 NT$) in Kaohsiung City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $20 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$100 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brescia costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)