Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan vs Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03242 USD / TWD
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 31% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,300 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,265 (69,866 NT$) in Kaohsiung City.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$10 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨450 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Bernardino, California costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burlington, Vermont costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)