Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03420 USD / TWD
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 25% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,200 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,411 (70,503 NT$) in Kaohsiung City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$8 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €50 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,600 (about 1 hour ago)