Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03175 USD / TWD
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 32% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,552 (80,381 NT$) in Kaohsiung City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (27 minutes ago)