Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03341 USD / TWD
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 26% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,000 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,230 (66,744 NT$) in Kaohsiung City.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kadoma costs $3.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)