Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03303 USD / TWD
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 16% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,400 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,850 (86,277 NT$) in Kao-hsiung.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Omaha, Nebraska costs $3.99 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $610 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,829,700 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Compostela costs €12 (33 minutes ago)