Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22530 USD / MYR
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 27% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,738 (RM12,151) in Kampung Baru Subang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,500 Shilling (44 minutes ago)