Cost of living comparison between Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia and Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22508 USD / MYR
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 32% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,568 (RM11,409) in Kampung Baru Subang.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 2,000,000 ₫ (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (about 1 hour ago)