Cost of living in Kalisz, Poland vs Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26576 USD / PLN
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is 23% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,800 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,924 (11,002 zł) in Kalisz.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aydin costs 10TL (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$2,166 (30 minutes ago)