Cost of living in Jundiai, Brazil compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32156 USD / BRL
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jundiai (Brazil) is 16% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $3,150 (R$ 9,795) in Jundiai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 599 kr (about 2 hours ago)