Cost of living in Jundiai, Brazil compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29560 USD / BRL
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jundiai (Brazil) is 26% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,779 (R$ 9,402) in Jundiai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Durban costs R 3,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 5,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 900 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veliko Tarnovo costs 23 лв (about 1 hour ago)