Cost of living in Jos, Nigeria compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
WARNING! Jos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Jos.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00312 USD / NGN *
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jos (Nigeria) is 44% cheaper than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Amarillo, Texas you would need to make just about $2,103 (675,058 ₦) in Jos.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.70 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)