Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00094 USD / KRW
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 15% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,013 (₩4,276,761) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,500 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chittagong costs Taka 600 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rotterdam costs €10 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨199 (about 1 hour ago)