Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 414 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27439 USD / ILS
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 22% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,808 (13,877 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Richmond, Virginia costs $752 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walnut Creek, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$45 (about 1 hour ago)