Cost of living in Jersey City, New Jersey, United States compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jersey City, New Jersey (United States) is 50% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,616 in Jersey City, New Jersey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $0.59 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seremban costs RM6.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,500,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)