Cost of living in Jersey City, New Jersey, United States compared to Amarillo, Texas, United States
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 574 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018.
Do you live in Amarillo, Texas? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jersey City, New Jersey (United States) is 48% more expensive than in Amarillo, Texas (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,743 in Jersey City, New Jersey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,200 in Amarillo, Texas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Havana costs 1.00 CUC (14 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $68 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tangier costs 30 Dirham (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)